Dancing with God
This dancing retreat offers three ways to be connected: with yourself, with others and with God.
We just dance together in a circle and let the music, the steps and the gestures touch our hearts, and through our hearts we touch God. As you dance or play games of self-knowledge, you discover yourself, your relationships, your life-story. You express the feelings of your life through sometimes calm and sometimes lively dances to God, then you reflect on it in silence and share with others.
You don’t need any special dancing experience or education, only the desire to experience prayer through gestures and dancing, and you need the longing to become more aware of your movements, of yourself and others.
Things to bring: Bible, notebook, pen, comfortable clothing, socks, deodorant (no perfumes).
Prerequisite: average knowledge of English (the programme is in English), average physical fitness.
- Timea Milankovics RSCJ
- Ilona Balkovics ASCJ, a Hungarian associate member of the Sacred Heart Society
- Luka Ilić, a Jesuit priest and an associate member of the Sacred Heart Society
The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The application deadline is until the vacancies are filled.
- 349 € (for applications until May 31st; after that date the price is 400 €).
- The application is final when you pay an advance of 100 €. The advance payment will be refunded only in case of cancellation before June 1st.
- The price includes the costs of accommodation, meals and animation.